Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to reality!

Good morning. I'm back at work and feel somewhat "normal." Unfortunately, a cold sore decided to pop up right before a New Year's party. BOO. I get one once every three years and I guess it decided now was a good time. I don't go out much and I am not too happy that I decided to go and bam!

I warned you that this post would be pic heavy! I am just posting some of the meals since it would take forever otherwise.



  • I love these for quick snacks on the go and the chocolate peppermint flavor is awesome!


This lunch was delish! It contained:
  • mashed sweet potato
  • black beans
  • sprinkle of cheddar cheese
  • Arnold sandwich thin
  • spinach
  • apples
And one from our rescheduled Christmas morning:



My sister-in-law and me imbibing in some mimosas! I have never had one but they are quite yummy!

My breakfast this morning:

We are short on fresh fruits and veggies (which is panic inducing for me) so my oatmeal contained:
  • 2/3 cup oatmeal
  • two heaping teaspoons brown sugar
  • 6 chopped almonds
  • 2 heaping teaspoons flaked coconut
  • herbal peppermint tea
Coffee was not sitting well on the tummy this morning. I had maybe half a cup. It was pretty strange considering I am a coffee fiend. Oh and I also wanted to share a purchase I am pretty excited about:


A super cute motorcyle jacket! I don't ride a motorcycle but I just had to have one when I saw how cute Baby Sis looked in hers. I feel like a bad ass lol.

The morning was hectic as usual. Big Boy is still acting sick though he has no fever. He told me he was tired and that is unlike him. That dude hates naps. It seems like everyone in our family is coughing like crazy. The Lover had to go sleep on the couch. He was coughing so much I couldn't sleep.

I'm doing my taper running this week since last week was a bust. So Monday, I had the 5 miler (in the snow!), Tuesday I had a Shred session with Jillian. She still whoops me. Today I have another 5 miler. I'm pumped! Have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment