Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quickie!

I woke Baby Boy up from a nap so I could go meet with Baby Sis. He felt warm so I took his temp. It was 100 degrees. Boo. We went down to Baby Sis' side of town - and my mom's - anyway. Mom agreed to watch Baby Boy while we went on our run. Because I was pretty worried about him, we did 4.5 miles instead of the planned 8. I was early so out of boredom, I had half Clif Bar. I am so in love with the Spiced Pumpkin flavor.


Then we hit the trail. It is so very motivational to run with the Baby Sis. She takes off and her pace is pretty fast. This is the view I usually have of Baby Sis:

I'll be honest. I am usually bitching and moaning for the first 2 miles while I work the kinks out of my knees and hips. I'm an old lday lol. Here we are goofing around after the run:







Since it was a short run, I didn't take any goo but when I got home, I was dying to try this (times 1.5):


  • non-fat plain yogurt
  • pumpkin seed flax granola! I love all things pumpkin.
Huge thumbs up! That was so delish!

For dinner, I made chicken fried steak, green beans, biscuts and corn. Instead of frying mine, I breaded it and seasoned like the others but I baked it at 350 degrees in the toaster oven. It still gave it a crispy but not greasy texture. Yummy!


Time to take care of my sick baby. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment