My after work snack:
- baby Goldfish crackers times 1.5
- small pork chop. I love these and yes, I do fry them most of the time. I can't help it. They are so yummy fried up. I ate 2/3 of it.
- Red kidney beans. I had all of that times two. I love beans!
- a leftover potato corncake from Christmas. I shared this with Baby Boy. So good!
- chocolate covered graham crackers
- peppermin patties. These are like crack. I am ready for them to be GONE!
My breakfast this morning:
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 heaping teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 heaping teaspoons flaked coconut
- 8 chopped almonds
- herbal peppermint tea
I am really trying to use up what we have in the fridge before we hit the grocery store this weekend. So sorry for the repeats. Though, you guys know I love my morning oatmeal!
So it's the time of year that everyone starts making resolutions. For me, I don't make resolutions because I rarely stick to them. What do I do instead?
Resolutions Commitments Recap:
- Commit to getting healthier CHECK!
- Commit to getting to a "normal" BMI (which I still think is a load of crap) CHECK!
- Making a lifestyle change slowly and forgiving myself for unwise health choices CHECK!
- Nursing Baby Boy until he is at least one year old CHECK!
- Making an effort to clean more WORK IN PROGRESS
I had not planned on falling in love with running so participating in races were not on my list but you know they are for 2010!
Retta's 2010 Commitments:
- Participate and finish half-marathon in April
- Find a marathon to train for and participate in either late 2010 or early 2011
- Participate in at least two other races (halfies or less)
- Save money
- More dates with The Lover
- Get rid of some clothes I don't wear
- Work on organization
What are your 2010
resolutions commitments? When do you start? I tend to start in mid-Janaury :0).