Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mad Hatter has nothing on me

I am totally slacking at posting! It's been ridiculously busy and there is still much to do! It's like I have "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date" just running through my head. I feel very psycho right now. Add sick Baby Boy to the mix and it's just been insane.

My eats of yesterday -



  • chocolate almond toffee times three. This was DIVINE.
  • herbal peppermint tea


  • Healthy Choice Zesty Gumbo soup. Ate almost all of this.
  • Wheat Thins. Ate all of this.
I also cracked into this huge box of chocolates. I had three very yummy, chocolatey pieces.



My dinner was major lame and early. I had a couple hot dogs. I just threw the package away. They are so high in sodium - even though they were turkey - and little nutritonal value. If they stayed in the fridge, I would have eaten them so see ya never! Since I had "dinner" so early, I had a later snack:
 

 


  • non-fat plain yogurt
  • pumpkin seed flax granola
  • sliced banana
I am quickly becoming an addict of this stuff.  It is so delish.  Nom nom nom.

This morning was one of those mornings that you are just relieved to get to work for a different kind of stress. I have a lot of admiration for stay-at-home moms. I was fortunate enough to do it for a period of time after each Boy was born but I am not cut out for it. There was much guilt at first but why feel guilty about it? Being away from them for 8 hours a day makes me appreciate my children so much more and it does make me a better mother.

Once I got to work, I tore into the old faithful breakfast.



My breakfast contained:
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • a sprinkle of cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon flaked coconut
  • 4 chopped almonds
  • 1 sliced banana
I must have had too much coffee because I could not finish the oatmeal.

A few hours later, I had:


  • a cup full o' apples!
Today is a short day for me. The boys' daycare is closing early so I'll be ch-ch-checking out soon. I will be posting lunch pics in a few though!

No comments:

Post a Comment