Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday = Fun Day!

We got to sleep in just a tad. I had forgotten what that feels like. Anything beyond 700 AM feels like sleeping in to us! Especially to The Lover since his work days typically begin at 445 AM or so. Yikes. After the mandatory coffee, we hit up a local breakfast joint. I decided to be adventurous and try their sweet potato pancakes! For some reason, The Lover's phone has not emailed the photo to me yet so I'll post it later. I still forget my camera but I'm sure it's the Newbie Blogger thing ha! I had 1.5 of the pancakes. They were delish! No syrup or butter required. I also had one scrambled egg. Oh and half of a biscut with a smidegeon of apple butter. I have never had apple butter before and my verdict: YUMMY.

We then went to Sam's to purchase a ham for Christmas dinner. I also sampled a bit of red velvet cake - always reminds me of Big Sis' wedding - and a bite of the ham. I'm meeting up with Baby Sis in a bit for an 8 miler. 

My pre-run snack was:



  • slice WW toast
  • about 1 tablespoon PB
  • sliced banana
My necessities for a longer run:


  • my well-loved shoes
  • a couple packets o' goo (I'll probably just take one)
  • MP3 player
  • super cool shades LOL
  • sunblock (can't forget that!)
  • H2O of course
See you later for my post-run update!

No comments:

Post a Comment