Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm bluffin' with my muffin

top, that is! I crack myself up sometimes. I broke one of my fashion rules: Just because you can button it, doesn't mean it looks good. Yes, I am totally rockin' the muffin top today. Baby Sis gave me some jeans and I couldn't resist wearing them. I did some squats in hopes of stretching them out somewhat but really, I had to do some strategic camouflage.

Sorry for the lack of post last night. It was pretty stressful. Baby Boy is still sick and I am only at work for a short time today. My eats from yesterday:


  • Triscuts
  • hummus



  • hot dogs (tried to get Baby Boy to eat but no luck so I ate them)

Lunch was super late - left over cheese pizza. To bulk it up, I added:



  • fresh mushrooms


  • spinach


  • black beans

While working my way very slowly through my list, I had:




  • peanut M&Ms

Another snack:





  • non-fat plain yogurt


  • pumpkin seed flax granola

I didn't take a pic of my dinner but it was super lame. Peanut butter and honey sandwich. As you can see with all my snacking, I pretty much ruined my dinner so I went with the sammie instead of "real" food. Also, I did not get my Shred session in.

I am in a hurry this morning since I will be taking Baby Boy to the doctor soon. My breakfast was my usual, delicious oatmeal:

  • 1/2 oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon coconut
  • 1 sliced banana
  • 6 chopped almonds for crunch
  • sprinkle of cinnamon
  • glucosamine chondroitin
Being at work makes me feel more "normal" and it is easier for me to stay on track food-wise. When I'm home, I tend to do emotional snacking. How do you keep from boredom/emotional snacking?

Have a Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment