My morning started off well with Baby Boy in the best mood. He had us all laughing. It makes for a great way to start the day. After cleaning a diaper blowout from both Baby Boy and his high chair, I hurried to get us all ready. Baby Boy decided to have a melt down at about 715 AM. He typically does this when he wakes up earlier than 630 AM. It makes the last 15 minutes at the house very stressful. I always feel calmer when we are on the road.
Sorry for my lack of dinner post last night. I forgot my camera but we went to dinner with Nana. I had:
- small cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato, pickles & mustard
- fries (two handfuls maybe?)
- a bite of Big Boy's corndog
- caramel corn! Times three. :)
My eats of the morning:
- My usual oatmeal w/ 5 chopped almonds. I was in the mood for something crunchy.
- a banana that needed to be eaten ASAP
- caffeine free herbal tea
- glucosamine chondroitin
See you at lunch!