My mid-morning snackaroo:
- 1/2 a Clif bar. I am so loving these holiday flavors.
- herbal tea
This was entirely too much food but it was yummers. It contained:
- sliced tomato
- one slice of leftover Christmas ham. It was pretty sweet so the tomato really balanced it out.
- Arnold sandwich thin
- brown rice. I made the rice w/ vegetable broth instead of water. It was AWESOME.
- black beans. I am quickly becoming a huge fan.
- chunks of stale gingerbread house.
- two ibuprofen
After Big Boy's appointment, we made a pit stop at McDonald's. I had to bribe him. Hey, we mamas have to do what we must! I had:
- mocha iced coffee. My verdict: Ehhhhhhh.
- a chicken nugget MAY have finagled it's way into my mouth.