Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Five miler did not happen

My boys are going to be the death of me. They are SO worth it though :0). The daycare called and told me Big Boy was just not himself. After last week's temp, I knew he would have something funky going on. I thought it best to go ahead and take him to the doctor just in case. So my 5 miler didn't happen but again, family first!

My mid-morning snackaroo:


  • 1/2 a Clif bar. I am so loving these holiday flavors.
  • apple
  • herbal tea
Lunch:


This was entirely too much food but it was yummers. It contained:
  • sliced tomato
  • one slice of leftover Christmas ham. It was pretty sweet so the tomato really balanced it out.
  • Arnold sandwich thin
  • brown rice. I made the rice w/ vegetable broth instead of water. It was AWESOME.
  • black beans. I am quickly becoming a huge fan.
 A little later, for dessert I had:

  • chunks of stale gingerbread house.
  • two ibuprofen
They were super dry but still good lol. I had a pretty bad headache.

After Big Boy's appointment, we made a pit stop at McDonald's. I had to bribe him. Hey, we mamas have to do what we must! I had:


  • mocha iced coffee. My verdict: Ehhhhhhh.
  • a chicken nugget MAY have finagled it's way into my mouth.
Time to hit the highway and get Baby Boy. One more day of work! Raise the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment