Thursday, December 31, 2009

After lunch sleepies

I had a lunch date with my BFF, Angela. It was wonderful. We haven't been able to hang out in about 3 or 4 months. We made a pact that we would hang out at least once a month! We met at a local pizza joint.

Before meeting up with Angela, my tummy was talking to me so I had:

  • baby Goldfish crackers times two! Addicting.
For lunch, I had:

  • gyro and fries
I am not going to lie. I inhaled that gyro! I had about 2/3 of the fries.

And here is a pic of my BFF!


Green is SO her color!

I am thinking I will be checking out of work a little early. Nana picked up the boys from daycare at 100 PM but I am thinking of sneaking in a workout. I thought about getting the 5 miles in that I missed from yesterday but since Nana did me a favor by picking the boys up, I think I'll have a date with Jillian Michaels instead. I purchased her No More Trouble Zones DVD on Monday. I also have her Fitness Ultimatum 2010 Wii game that I received for Christmas to try out. I'll give a review of the DVD tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment