Friday, December 18, 2009

Jillian, you kick my booty!

According to my training plan, today is either a rest day or cross-training but I had skipped my lunch time work out because I was feeling pretty sluggish. Though, I am all for eating what you crave in moderation, like my cheeseburger and fries from the night before, I can definitely tell that it affects my body and runs. I don't eat foods like that often because of how it makes me feel the next day.
I knew I would feel more energized mentally and physically if I got some type of activity in. I got off work a tad early - 30 minutes! - I hauled it home to get in Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred before picking the boys up. Let me tell you, that chick is hard core. I am on Level 3 and was just grunting and cussing out loud like nobody's business. An awewsome work out and only 20 minutes. Though I was still sweaty, I threw on some jeans (ew) and went to get the boys. After a quick snuggle, it was time to tackle the house. It is a nightmare.

First, my afternoon snack before leaving work:
Then I had this after snuggle time with the boys. I shared this with Baby Boy:



  • Whole wheat (WW) toast w/ about 1 tablespoon peanut butter (PB)
  • 1 sliced banana
I was excited to find a new magazine in the mailbox. And look how perfectly it matches my dish. :) The Lover is working pretty late so I also had this to tide my over:



  • Cracked pepper & olive oil Triscuts (to die for!)
  • garlic hummus
In the midst of cooking dinner, I turned around to this mess:


Baby Boy decided it would be great to get coffee grounds and garbage out of the trash. COOL. Now to tackle this laundry monster:



Laundry for a family of four is endless. As well as dirty dishes. Thank goodness I tackled that mess before starting dinner! I have a long run in store tomorrow. I am hoping the Baby Sis and I can work it out so we can run together. The Lover and I have tons of Christmas shopping to do so I may be doing a solo run. I really want to run with the Baby Sis though.

It's always more fun and motivating running with a partner, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment