Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boredom Snacking

Evening all! This has been a super relaxing and lazy day. What have I done today? A couple loads of laundry, play with the boys, eat, take a nap and eat some more. Yeah, it's been one of those days! I haven't even gotten out of my PJs!

My long list of eats for the day! After breakfast, I got a little snackie so I had a handful of these Pretzel Dips. Oh so good!


Lunch was a tasty Green Monster:


My GM contained:
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 1 1/4 banana (part of my first banana was kind of funky)
  • 1 1/4 cup soy milk
  • 2 handfuls of ice
I missed GMs! After that I took a nice two hour nap with Baby Boy. I haven't taken a nap in a long time so that was super nice. I woke up to a present from The Lover. How sweet! He got a waffle maker. Guess what we're having for brekkie tomorrow? TEEHEE!

After waking up, I was feeling hungry again so I had some vegetarian eggrolls. These were about 3 inches long had 6. Three were 88 calories - not too bad. Instead of frying them, I popped the frozen eggrolls in the oven at 350 degrees until they were golden brown and turned them to brown the other side. They are just as crispy and a lot healthier.



Then I got snacky out of boredom. I totally recognized that I was eating because I was bored but did it anyway. The boys and I shared two bowls of Kashi Sunshine cereal.


I wasn't super hungry by the time dinner rolled around so I went simple with some polenta topped with black beans and spinach in veggie broth. Still very tasty!


Dessert:

I noticed my pants are getting a wee bit tight. I know that indulging every once in awhile is a good thing but I've let myself indulge too often. Plus, I have noticed the return of more processed foods has affected my training. Definitely time to get back on track, Retta!!

Have a wonderful night everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of my PJs tomorrow :0)!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on boredom snacking. I partaked a little last night. Sounds like you had a good night in with the family though.

    ReplyDelete