Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling Naked

Morning! Did that get your attention? Haha. Happy Monday to you! Don't weekends just speed by like it never happened? People used to tell me before we had kiddos, "Just wait until you have children. Time really flies then!" I didn't believe them then but I'm a believer now! I decided to take a blog breather and spend time with all three of my boys - five counting my fur dudes. I have a camera full of pics to share, however, I left the heezy without my camera cord. So I'm feeling quite naked without it. :0) I think I'll do a weekend recap tomorrow or tonight. I'll be certain to grab the cord before leaving home.

This will be a short work week for me! Woohoo! I'm working today and tomorrow then will be off for 3 glorious days with The Lover. I'm sure he'll put me to work. He's talking about having a garage sale this weekend. The thought of having one makes me shiver with dread. We've had three over the years and they just wear me out! Garage sales are tons of work!

I was definitely craving a Green Monster this morning. We ran out of spinach on Friday and the supply has been replenished! (Yay for camera phones.)


My lovely GM contained:
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1T flax
  • 1 packet Amazing Grass' Kidz chocolate flavor Super Food
  • 2T shredded coconut
  • 1.25 cup rice milk
  • 1 banana
  • 1/4 non-fat plain yogurt
  • 3 handfuls of ice
Big Boy was not a fan of the Kidz Superfood so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I liked the Amazing Meal one much better. It seemed more chocolate-y.  The yogurt really gives the GM a smoothie texture. Delish!!

I have a ton of work to cram into two days! See ya after lunch!

Have you had a garage sale? Any interesting stories or tips to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment