Monday, March 1, 2010

Relaxing Monday

Morning! Geez, I didn't realize it's almost 1100 AM. We got to sleep in until 700 AM and it was so darn nice! Both boys woke up then and I prepared them for school. The Lover took them while I got ready for my run. My pre-run snack was freaking awesome. OK, it was so awesome because I cracked into the pumpkin butter. The smears of heaven were on a WW mini bagel.


Pumpkin butter, where have you been all my life? It has high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in it but who cares? This stuff is soooo good!

I set off for my run and felt pretty optimistic. Once I got going, ugh! I could tell the weekend of fried foods (fries are evil lol) and beer (I had some high dollar Miller Lite for $8.50/bottle! Robbery!) affected me. I took more walking breaks and about 5.5 miles into it, I threw in the towel. Just wasn't feeling it so I called The Lover to pick me up. Yep, I sure did! Also, I knew The Lover was home and I just wanted to be home with him. Cheesy, I know.

After cleaning up, The Lover made breakfast for us.


Scrambled eggs, two Cuties, toasted sammie thin with more punkin buttah! Off to spend some time with The Lover and hopefully do some grocery shopping for the week! Time to get back on track and get my booty back in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment