Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fist Bump

Gooooood morning to you! Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. I got slammed with work - it's our busy season. Then Baby Boy needed me once we got home. Poor dude. He's teething and it must be a doozy. He is not a happy camper. He's been waking up at night quite a bit and that is not like him at all.

Last night, The Lover and I were discussing the sleeping sitch. He and Big Boy have been sleeping in the living room and Baby Boy and I have been sleeping in our bedroom. Why? Well, we are waiting for our bunk beds to come in and are counting down the days to April 2nd! The sleeping situation is temporary and it sucks! Big Boy said he wanted to share his room so the boys will sleep in one room and Baby Boy's room will be the play room. Sounds like a great plan to us. :0) Before bed, we were saying how it felt like we are roomies right now so we did a fist bump before hitting the hay. We're dorks but it makes it fun.

Both boys were great this morning and I actually got to work earlier than usual. Shocking! For brekkie, I made Pumpkin Overnight Oats.


My oats contained:
  • 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
  • 1/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt
  • 1/4 pumpkin puree
  • cinnamon
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • 2T soy milk
  • diced apple
So satisfying! And for you pumpkin lovers, it's like having pumpkin pie for breakfast. I know I keep saying that but I'm a Pumpkin Addict.

I'm looking foward to my run today. My new shoes feel great! OK, must get crackalackin'. Have a wonderful day!

Do you and your lover have quirky things/jokes that you do? Feel free to share! I love having inside jokes with The Lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment