Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Berry Good Morning!

Waking up at 600 AM on a Saturday morning is not on my list of favorite things! Oatmeal and coffee makes it so much better! I felt a little creative this morning and wanted to use NOO's Organic Dried Berry Blend of cherries, blueberries, cranberries and raisins. These were the stars of the show.


The finished product. Sorry about the crappy lighting. I left my camera cord at work (again!) so I'm taking pics with my phone all weekend.


My oatmeal contained:
  • 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tablespoon almond milk
  • 3 tablespoons dried berries
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
  • 4 chopped almonds
Prepare oatmeal according to directions. Add almond milk and toppings. Stir and enjoy! There is just something decandent about berries and chocolate. While my oatmeal was cooking, I had to snap this pic of Baby Boy shopping in the cabinets.

Big Boy never got into cabinets or tried to play in the toilet but Baby Boy does. It's definitely a learning experience for us. He gets into everything while Big Boy was so easy and laid back. Baby Boy definitely keeps us on our toes!

I'm off to prepare for Big Boy's par-tay today! So much to do and so little time!

Are your children like night and day? Share some stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment