Morning, folks! I can't believe the weekend is over already. It was such a fantastic one. Last night, I snuggled with Big Boy on the couch and we all watched Undercover Boss. I think I have a new show to add to the DVR! I really enjoyed that.
Both boys were so great this morning. Makes for a happy Monday! Baby Boy woke me up by sticking his fingers in my mouth. Cool. :0) They were so pleasant and were ready for school. I just love mornings like this!
For breakfast, I decided to go with an energizing Green Monster. I am addicted to these things! I love all things coconut and wanted to try something different with my GM. I had picked up a can of coconut juice at the Asian grocery store a couple months ago that I've been dying to try.
I recommend checking out your local Asian grocery stores for produce and things like tofu. It's usually a bit cheaper than regular stores and the selection of healthy products are pretty great. Of course, there are tons of foods that contain MSG and all that mess, so check labels!
My GM contained:
- 1 T ground flax
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup coconut juice
- 1 cup almond milk
In honor of NEDA Awareness Week, Caitlin listed 10 positive qualities about herself without mentioning appearance. I felt inspired to do the same! Please share your list in the comments section!
1. I am a caring and good mama to two beautiful and healthy children.
2. I am a good wife to a fantastic husband.
3. I am a pretty kick booty cook.
4. I have come to love running and make time for myself to do it.
5. I have become a better driver.
6. I have a wonderful and supportive family.
7. I am pretty crafty when I want to be.
8. I don't love housework but I try my best.
9. I am a good listener.
10. I love myself!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!