Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Good mo'nin! How are you? The sun is shining today and though it's 27 degrees, it's beautiful outside! Isn't it funny how a little sunshine just lifts the mood? I am so ready for Spring.

Because it was a chilly morning, I was craving oatmeal. Oatmeal, I've missed you!


My warm, yummy oatmeal contained:
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
I prepared the oatmeal according to instructions. When it was almost finished, I added cinnamon, a splash of coconut juice and a splash of almond milk. Once I got to work, I topped it with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, 4 chopped almonds and sliced banana. I had chocolate mint tea on the side. I'm obesessed with chocolate mint tea!

It's going to be another day of ball to the wall crazy at work so I'll check ya after my iron pumping sesh! Have a fan-freaking-tastic morning!!

1 comment:

  1. Thw Newman's Own Organics came today! Thank you sooooo much! I tried the cookies as soon as I opened the box and boy are they yummy! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete