Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pump That Iron

Cannot. Type. Right. Now. Just kidding! I definitely feel stregnth workout in my upper body and arms. They are like rubber hoses haha. It was a good workout. We did chest, shoulders, triceps, biceps, glutes and quads. There were some walking lunges with weights thrown in the party. OUCH.

I had a mid-morning stress induced munch fest on NOO pretzels and a cutie. These pretzels rock my face off. I have to portion them out or I will go nuts on the bag.

Two hours later, my before workout snack was a cutie and cottage cheese.


I was so ready for lunch it wasn't even funny. I had leftover roasted veggies from last night's din-din.


Cold veggies are pretty good! I had it on a Flat Out wrap with some garlic roasted Sabra hummus. Bomb! I had 1.75 servings of the veggies. They were so yum-iriffic!

Back to the grindstone! I'm ready to cuddle with my dudes!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that's one of my favorite meals - roasted veggies + hummus on a wrap! I sometimes add a little cheese or heat the wrap up in a pan/in the microwave too :)

    ReplyDelete