Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me? An Athlete?


Wow! A co-worker just said I was an athlete. I almost jumped over my desk to give that wonderful person a huge hug! I did refrain from invading that angel's personal space but was choking up inside. I have never been called an athlete nor have I ever considered myself to be one. Go, Me!

My nutty mid-morning eats included a banana & PB:

A couple hours later, a handful of cashews:

I set off for a run without having a mileage in mind. I knew I would not feel up to 8 miles but I told myself I would feel it out and just see. By the way, I forgot to mention that Baby Boy spread the germ love. Thanks, Babykins! Anyhoo, I jogged the 1/4 mile to the gym and it felt good. I kept an easy, steady pace on the "dreadmill" and ended at 3.5 miles and sprinted back from the gym - in the snow! Nothing Rocky style. It's barely coming down lol. A total of 4 miles. Not too shabby!


I'm a geek. I know. Lunch was delish! A cuke sammie with cream cheese and a tomato on the side.

1 comment:

  1. 4 miles and lots of good veggies and nuts? sounds like a great day to me!

    ReplyDelete