Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Over!

Big Boy's party is over and the house is quiet. There was a lot of running around, cleaning, last minute errands but it was worth it. He had fun and that's all that matters. Before running to get balloons and other party essentials, I had a handful of NOO Soy Crisps White Cheddar flavor.


It was a little bland. I like super cheesy! Big Boy did not like it at all. Once the party got going, we had pizza for everyone. We ordered 2 bacon, 2 pepperoni, 2 spinach alfredo and 2 cheese pizzas. WAY TOO MUCH! But it's better to have too much than too little!

I definitely had way too much of the cheese and spinach alfredo.

I also had 2 (yes 2!) pieces of strawberry flavored Transformer cake. That was a really big hit. Johnnie's Sweet Creations made the cake (will have to post a pic on Monday). They are awesome. They did my baby shower cake and also Baby Boy's 1st birthday cake.

Big Boy went to my mom's house to stay the night, Baby Boy is passed out from too much excitement and this is The Lover trying to figure out Long Haul, Big Boy's new Transformer. Well, one of his new ones.

He has been messing with that thing for hours. He can't figure it out and he's not resting until he does :0). You know, the Transformers from when we were younger were so much easier to change but now, they enclose instructions for them because they are so high tech!

My plan is to get a 5 - 6 mile run in tomorrow. The weather isn't looking great for it but maybe I can tough out the cold rain before possible snow moves in. My wonderful friend, Susan, that lives in Maryland got slammed with 30.5 inches! They are snowed in for quite some time.

Hopefully I'll be back later - if I don't go into a pizza-induced coma!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Transformer. We have some and they break so easily and are way too hard to put back together.

    ReplyDelete