Thursday, February 25, 2010

Your Wish Is My Command

Good morning! Today is our last day of sun and mild temps for awhile. Boo! But I'm going to enjoy being able to wear sunglasses. I know, I'm a geek. It was a big of a rough and sleepless night (don't you hate those?) so I wanted something energizing this morning for breakfast.


Sorry for the poor pic quality. I added some extra oomph to my Green Monster! Some Green Superfood went into the GM. Why hello, Baby Boy's telephone!

  The GM was almost overflowing. My GM contained:
  • Super Food
  • 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
  • 1 large banana
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 cup coconut juice
  • lots o' ice
  • 2 T shredded coconut
If you couldn't tell, I could use an intervention for coconut. Blend it up and enjoy! I love GMs because they travel so well.

The Lover took the boys to school this morning. Woohoo! As we were all getting ready, I said to The Lover, "I wish I had a notebook." He said, "Oh, here you go, Babe!" I was thinking, seriously? SWEET. I turned around and he gave me a real notebook. I was talking about one of those little laptops. Hilarity! He's such a cutie. Feel free to gag on your breakfast haha! I love that guy.

Knowing The Lover, he'll be getting tons of laundry out of the way today. Monster Jam is on the horizon and I am feeling stressed about house chores. I hate coming home from a trip - even a short one - and the house is messy. My goal tonight is to clean and pack!

Hope you have a great morning! I'm ready to tackle the day and am hoping to get some core work in today as well. WHOOP!

2 comments:

  1. man i wish i could tackle the green monster. just can't get my head wrapped around an appealing recipe.

    i've heard the superfood addititive is wonderful stuff though.

    ReplyDelete