Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pop Goes the Knee-sel!

Why hello there! Hope you are having a good evening. My evening has been pretty uneventful - just taking care of some bidness around here. I don't think I made much of a dent in the laundry but I'm trying! I'm trying to get better at doing household chores a little at a time so I don't have a bunch of catching up to do on the weekends. So far, so good. But there is always room for improvement.

For dinneroni, I went with simple and easy: salmon, salad and WW cous cous. To add some pizzazz to the cous cous, I prepared it with veggie broth instead of water. I also added some sliced mushrooms, green onions and diced garlic.

Oh and when I got home, I was so ravenous I had a PB & honey sammie. I inhaled it before taking a pic. Oops. The Lover went to get us a surprise dessert. I'll post a pic tomorrow morning. EXCITEMENT!

Also, my left knee is popping.  I have a 10 speedwork run tomorrow but I may have to take it easy. I'll see how the knee is tomorrow morning.

Have a faboosh night!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm peanut butter and honey. So so good. I hope your knee is holding up for your speedwork run!

    ReplyDelete