Monday, February 1, 2010

Turning Out to Be a Great Day!

Afternoon! It's been a long day already and I'm ready for bed tonight! I woke up at 500 AM after a very restless night on the couch. I heard Baby Boy cry out a few times. It was tough not being able to comfort him back to sleep but The Lover had it under control. We hit the road by 600 AM and checked him in for his tube procedure. The actual procedure didn't take long but it was the checking in and prepping part that took the longest.



He was out in recovery by 830 AM and he was very upset with us. Super cranky and just angry. Poor guy. He nursed some, we got him dressed and headed home. He cried most of the way. I nursed him and put him down for a 2 - 3 hour nap. I had to get in on that action as well. I was pooped!

My eating was kind of all over the place. We didn't eat until we got back home and I had two handfuls of baby Goldfish before passing out. When I woke up, I had pumpkin flaxseed granola with milk (times two):

Those little ceramic rice bowls are perfect for cereal. We ran to Target for a few essentials and The Lover was ready for lunch. We hit up Chipotle. I had the vegetarian bowl.
It contained black beans, rice, corn, salsa, cheese and lettuce. Baby Boy and I had a little more than half of the bowl. It was really good but Qdoba is way tastier. I'm glad Baby Boy had his appetite back. That made us very happy.

Some more good news: My Big Sis just had my new nephew! I am so sad I missed his birth. I was in the delivery room when my first nephew was born. We will be visiting shortly and I can't wait to give him some Aunt Retta smooches!

2 comments:

  1. awww.. cutie alert! <3

    hope the rest of your day was well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you call your husband the lover. very cute. i also put plenty of pics of my girls on the blog. i hope you boy feels better now with the tubes in his ears!

    ReplyDelete