Thursday, February 4, 2010

Country Girl At Heart?

Morning! It's a dreary and rainy day in Oklahoma City but I am in a great mood. Yay! Both boys woke up in good moods as well and we were doing well on time. As I was getting myself ready, Big Boy and I had a deep conversation about what would happen if he fell in the toilet and accidentally was flushed. :0) He's so funny. I told him he's too big to flush but I would pick him up and put him in the shower so he could get clean. He said, "But what if I fall there and you don't get me and I go down the hole?" I told him I would grab him by his legs and pull him out because I love him too much to let him "go down the hole." It's crazy how they come up with these things.

We did our morning routine, got the car loaded and we hit the road. "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" came on while en route and yes, I admit I was jamming to it. I hate to admit it but I think I may like country music more than I thought. I was named after Loretta Lynn, after all. ;0)

For breakfast, I had pumkpin oatmeal. I missed you so much, oatmeal!!
My oatmeal contained:
  • a little more than 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • 4 chopped almonds
  • 1 sliced banana
So delish! Miss Donna and I are planning on running together today. I have 4 miles planned. Though we've broken up, one last hurrah one hurt! Today promises to be extra cah-razy so see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment