Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Big Boy is 4 Today

It's been a great morning so far! I slept in a tad since The Lover would be taking the boys to school. Ahhh. . . even 15 minutes more makes me happy. Baby Boy cried out a few times. Maybe reliving the tubes procedure? We woke Big Boy up by singing "Happy Birthday" to him. Just thinking that 4 short years ago, he was born and changed our lives forever - sniff, sniff! He told us he forgot today was his birthday lol. What a cutie.

Let me just say that I am so glad to be at work and out of the house! The neighborhood roads still have quite a bit of ice but the main roads and highways were clear. I made a Green Monster for breakfast. I finally bought some flax!

Bad news: They get stuck in your teeth. Good news: It has a nice nutty flavor. I made my Green Monster with extra spinach and vanilla almond milk today.
I'm in love with these! Yummers!

5 comments:

  1. small tip! flax is not beneficial unless it's ground. you can purchase it that way or make it yourself in a coffee grinder. plus, it won't get stuck in your teeth!

    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bob's red mill. all of their stuff is organic healthy and delicious. thanks for stopping by the smoke trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me know! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love adding ground flaxseed to my smoothies and oatmeal. It's a little extra boost that doesn't take away from the taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four years old...how precious. My little man will be seven in April. E-gads, can't stand the thought! :(

    ReplyDelete