Friday, February 5, 2010

Tea Time, Anyone?

Good afternoon! I am so ready for the weekend to start. This week has been out of control! My boss, Donna and I practically ran out of the office at 1130 AM to head to Inspirations Tea Room in Edmond, OK. It was beautiful! I felt like I had to whisper and sit very straight :0). We started with a heart shaped apple cinnamon scone with lemon curd. I've never had lemon curd and it was to die for!

Isn't that adorable? Donna and I ordered chocolate mint tea. It smelled heavenly. No need for sugar or sweetener. It was perfect without any extras.

For lunch, I ordered the Mediterranean panini.
On the panini was portabella mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, sweet peppers, mozeralla cheese with pesto mayo. On the side were terra root chips, cukes, a wedge of cantaloupe, cheese and cherry tomatoes. Oh. My. Gosh. This was wonderful. I could only eat half the panini but every bite was sooo good! I can't wait for dinner so I can have the other half.

My boss surprised us by buying our lunch (yay!) and Donna surprised me by getting me some of that chocolate mint tea. It's loose leaf but I love that kind. I'll have to ration it out lol. These two ladies rock!

More than likely I won't have time to get a strength workout in tonight. We are prepping for Big Boy's party tomorrow. It will be so much fun!

I loved visiting the tea room. It's just fun and nice to be with the girls. Do you like the experience of tea rooms?

No comments:

Post a Comment