Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Cah-Razy Continues!

I woke up from a night of great sleep. I love those kind of nights! I needed it, that's for sure. The morning went well. Both boys were in great moods. It was Mama that was dragging her booty!

Before my meeting this morning, I had a Green Monster. I remembered to take a pic about halfway through it. Oops!


My GM contained:
  • 1 tablespoon ground flax
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1.25 cup rice milk
  • 1 banana
  • a dash of vanilla flavor
I grabbed a container of rice milk at the store last night. I like it! I also had a mini WW bagel in the car.

Now, I am noshing on some juicy strawberries!

Strawberries always remind me of summer. We definitely need to plant strawberries in our garden again this year. We - or I should say, The Lover - has a green thumb and plants a garden every summer. I've been thinking we need strawberries, yellow squash, cukes, spinach and asparagus this year. He's already rototilled the garden and has asked for plant requests from me. Isn't he awesome? He also built a compost bin for me but somehow he's been in charge of it. Oops.

I'm looking forward to an iron pumping session at lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment