Friday, February 19, 2010

Moms Can Do Anything

I totally forgot about the conversation Big Boy and I had while on the way to school this morning. He asked me why there were no more dinosaurs. I told him what I could remember from school. And let me tell you, it wasn't much! So then he asked if I could bring them back and put them on some "dirt" so they could stay there and not step on us or eat us. Ummm . . . sure! I will get right on that. He didn't understand why keeping them on a lot of land wouldn't work and that Jurassic Park was fake. I'm glad he has so much faith in me and thinks I can bring those beasts back. I love my boys. They make me crazy and want to pull my hair out but seriously, they are awesome. They will be awesome from afar tomorrow because they are going to stay the night with my mama. I'm doing the cabbage patch right now. No joke. :0) Now I'm doing the "raise the roof" thing. Woohoo for date night!

Work was insane this morning. I caught myself doing a bit of stress noshing.


I had to tell myself to slow my roll on the snacking! About 30 minutes before our run, I had two Cuties.


I was so very ready to get my run ON and get some stress out. As tempted as I was to run into the liquor store that is close to work, I ran by it. The run was nice and sweaty! Donna did well and it was so nice to get out and try a new route. We had three cars honk at us while we doing our thang. It was like we had our own co-worker cheering section! YAY!

My lunch was calling my name.


My yummy lunch contained:
  • Flat Out wrap
  • 4 sliced mushrooms
  • about 2 Tablespoons bean dip
  • spinach
  • left over crumbled tempeh (seasoned with taco seasoning)
  • shredded cheese
'Twas monstrous. On the side, I had bambino carrots and salsa for dipping. All together:


Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good! As does all of your food! :D Thanks for the comment!

    Stress noshing.. I know it well! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy wrap! I'm just going to spend time with my family at my parents' house. Should be relaxing and fun! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete