This morning was pretty much picture perfect. Both boys slept in a little bit, I watched an episode of The Vampire Diaries from January 28th while putting on my face . . . it was great! I love that show! I don't care if it's targeted for a younger audience - as is Twilight but I love that too! Out of the shows I DVR, I decided to take The Biggest Loser off the list. It coincides with Lost and Retta cannot live without Lost! I still haven't watched it from last week so I do have a maxxed out DVR right now but one of these days, I will catch up. Possibly this weekend since The Lover may be working. Boo!
The bag Amy's sent me makes a great lunch bag! I loaded it with yummy eats for the day.
For breakfast, I decided to go with Amazing Grass' Green Super Food.
here. Because there is flax in it, I did without the ground flax in the GM.
- 1 packet of Green Super Food
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1.5 cups of almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of ice
I'll leave you with some facts about The Lover:
- His paternal grandparents met on a blind date, as did his parents. We also met on a blind date!
- He can fly a single engine plane and I used to go on flights with him. It was so fun.
- He's afraid of heights.
- He is super supportive of my running and watches the boys on my long runs.
- Though he doesn't understand a lot of things in the Vietnamese culture, he does his best to learn.
- He does a lot of laundry and even hang dries my clothes.
- He puts up with my high maintenance ways. :0)
- He always puts his family first.
What makes your spouse/significant other so special?