Monday, January 4, 2010

Ahhh, Monday!

Is it weird that I was so ready for Monday? After yesterday's drama, I was just ready for Sunday to be over! Most times, I have to give myself a pep talk to get going on Monday mornings but not today. Ok, maybe a tiny bit of a pep talk!

This morning was pretty normal. The boys were on good behavior for the most part and we left almost on time. I think I went a little crazy on my oatmeal this morning.

That beast was almost overflowing! It contained:
  • about 3/4 cup of oatmeal
  • made with  1 1/2 cup water
  • 3 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
  • sprinkle of cinnamon
  • 1 sliced banana
I was starving this morning and I scooped a little too much oatmeal. The measurements above are a guesstimate. I am super stuffed right now. It will hold me over until I'm finished with my lunch time 2 miler today though. I am looking forward to a run!

Oh and I wanted to add that I had this after dinner last night:




One was filled with caramel and the other was filled with mint. Mint won, hands down. DROOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment