Monday, January 4, 2010

This is the last of it, I swear!

About 30 minutes minutes before leaving work, I had a yummy snack.

  • baby carrots
  • hummus
After picking up the boys, I was feeling hungry again!


  • toast sammie thin
  • smudges of PB
  • half an apple
For dinner, I had the last of the yummy cous cous creation. It's not visible but I put it on a sammie thin. It's way more fiber than I need but it was good. To pump it up, I added a handful of fresh spinach. The added something extra and dinner was devoured quickly.

I'm sure the other mamas out there will agree that it is tough to waste food. It seems like I am the only one to eat leftovers in my house (besides Baby Boy but he'll eat anything I eat). The Lover doesn't have access to a microwave so his lunches are typically cold.

Do you do leftovers or are leftover dinner tossed in your household?

No comments:

Post a Comment