Saturday, January 9, 2010

Drive By Blogging

This is going to be a quickie! For breakfast, I warmed up the last of my frozen pancakes. I was sad to see them go but there will be more in the future.



Toppings on my pancakes:
  • 1/2 sliced apple
  • toasted oatmeal
  • toasted almond slices
  • honey
I tossed the apples with honey on low heat. When they created a little sauce, I sprinkled some cinnamon and combined them all on the pancakes. Nom, nom, nom!

I made a cold oatmeal to eat on the road to the wedding:



Sorry for the dim pic! To make these, I mixed 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal and 1/2 of non-fat plain yogurt. I threw it in the fridge while I got ready. On top, I sliced the other half of the apple, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, a generous amount of coconut and stirred it all together. I'll just throw it in my bag and let it "cook" some more. It's an experiment. I'll let you know how it tastes! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment