Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mama, I CANNOT hear!

Big Boy is all about the 'tude! He told me this when I was doing dishes and he wasn't able to hear what has to be his 15th time watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Ahh, Big Boy. If you only knew that I would love to hear myself think when I'm home and a night without questions about Cybertron would be great.

Before leaving work, I had a cup o' oranges:


I was still ravenous when I got home so I made a PB sammie on a sandwich thin:


Sorry for the crappy pic! About an hour later, I made dinner:


Check out the cheesy goodness:


My quesadilla contained:
  • 2 flour tortillas (don't have wheat boohoo)
  • mashed sweet potatoes
  • red kidnesy beans
  • Swiss cheese
  • spinach
I microwaved a medium sweet potato until it got soft. After peeling and mashing it, mix in about 1/3 - 1/2 cup of red kidney beans. Mix well. Spread mixture onto tortilla, layer spinach and cheese on top. Place tortilla in a heated pan, lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Press second tortilla on top. Press down for desired thickness. Once bottom is golden brown, gently flip and brown other side. Devine! I ate 3 out of 4. I was pretty full from the sammie I guess? Anyhoo, I am also saving room for some ice cream and cake and cake in a little while! As for now, Big Boy and I are having a dance off in the kitchen. Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment