Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chilly 9 miler

This chick's knees are moaning and groaning right now. 'Twas a great run but I shouldn't have did the 1/2 mile quickie yesterday at work. It was a bit too much I think. Oops. That's ok. After stretching the knees a few times throughout the run, they were fine. I did ice them but not long enough. I will work on that tonight! I can't believe I logged 22.5 miles this week! I am proud of myself. Whoop!

About an hour before the run, I had a small bowl of brown rice and black beans topped with a bit of cheddar:




Once Baby Sis arrived, I took a goo shot. I wanted to see if it would affect my run and I think it did!



Then I took another at mile 5. Sorry for the crappy pic:


Baby Sis split but I am not certain at what mile. I finished up strong by myself and was starving when I got back.

We picked this up at Sam's for $2.00! When I saw it at first, I thought it was dog food. Haha. Anyhoo, verdict: DEVINE. I mixed it with some non-fat plain yogurt.



I had that plus two mini-handfuls. It was really good! The granola had PB in it or something. Drool! Big Sis and I headed to the Asian grocery store and I was craving some carbs. So I had Vietnamese tapioca cake. It reminded me of when I was a kid.

I had that times 3! It was good and I was hongry! When we got home, the husbands had made pulled pork sandwiches. I went to take pics but my camera died. I had some Lays baked chips on the side. For dessert, I had Vietnamese rice bean pudding. It contained black-eyed peas, rice, coconut milk. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I totally overdid the food intake today, I think. Oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment