Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nighty Night!

This is going to be a quick one! I am so ready for bed, it's not even funny. I had a few random snacks once we got back from the grocery store: handful of plain Goldfish, half of a brew.


The brew sounded good but it didn't taste good. For dinner, I wanted to go for somewhat light.


I made a tofu and cottage cheese wrap. It was pretty good but I think I'll go with less cottage cheese next time. To make the wrap, I used:
  • whole wheat wrap
  • hummus
  • cottage cheese
  • 2 pieces of fried tofu
  • baby spinach
Spread hummus, layer spinach, cottage cheese and diced tofu onto wrap. Tuck ends and wrap tightly. I pressed it in a heated George Forman grill. No need for non-stick spray. Pretty good but definitely less cottage cheese next time!


I also enjoyed 4 (yes, 4!) mint Oreos after wrestling with the boys while giving them a bath. So yummy. I'm not sure why splashing is so darn fun for them! I think I will have a cup of sleepytime tea before bed. So pooped! Have a wonderful night!

2 comments: