Monday, January 18, 2010

Fabulous Monday

It's been great a great day so far. I was afraid the oil change would take forever but it was an hour. Not too shabby. While out and about running errands, I had:




I was feeling hungry once I got home so my pre-workout snack was a lovely bunch of grapes:


The 3 miles were good - not great but good. The weather was perfect for a run - about 56 degrees. Love it! Since I didn't get any strength in last week, I decided I would get a session of Jillian Michaels' "No More Trouble Zones" in. It was a good burn but I could tell not a super wise decision to do the workout after the run. The left knee was really bugging me and I was unable to do many of the squat moves. Boo.

Once I finished the workout and stretched REALLY well, I was so hungry that I didn't even bother to take a shower. I started making lunch right away.




My sammie contained:
  • half a sliced cucumber
  • baby spinach
  • about 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
I never thought I was a fan of cukes but they aren't too shabby. I served it all on a toasted sammie thin. Fat free cream cheese doesn't spread as well so I had to pop it in the toaster over for a tiny bit to soften it up more. On the side, my fruit salad contained half a sliced banana and about 3/4 sliced apple. Super fresh, super satisfying.

Now I must take a shower and get some chores done before picking up my little dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment