I also wanted to add another 2010 commitment to my list. Although I am a newbie blogger, I really am trying to post three times a day and really market the blog. I really want to inspire other mothers out there that it IS possible to take care of yourself and be a mom/wife/working woman. It may not be easy but it's possible! For instance, I am typing this as I am nursing Baby Boy. It's all about multi-tasking haha. I would appreciate any suggestions though.
Yesterday, family time did take precedence over "me" time. We didn't leave the house and we didn't get out of our pajamas all day. I have to admit that it was pretty nice. The grocery situation was stressing me out and because of the lack of groceries, yesterday's eats were interesting:
My afternoon snack:
- tortilla chips times two
- about 4 tablespoons salsa
- about 2 tablespoons queso
- Arnold sandwich thin, toasted
- the remaining diced tomatoes from breakfast
- sprinkle of cheddar cheese
I had a bowl of the granola pumpkin flax cereal with milk but didn't take a pic. Lunch didn't tide me over. Boo! However, the granola was super filling so I wasn't too hungry for the super late dinner.
- glass of wine (not crazy about wine but drank it anyway)
- chicken and noodle casserole
Dessert made up for the blah dinner though!
- small scoop of chocolate ice cream
- sprinkle of flaked coconut
- half of a peanut butter Santa
I'll see you after lunch!