Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to The Lover!

Just another manic Monday! Is it strange that the Bangles' song always pops into my head on Mondays? I am sure I'm not the only one! I do love that song!

The mood from my awesome run had leaked into this morning, making me feel fantastic. Can I just say that this morning was ideal? I woke up early, got a load of laundry folded and another thrown into the washer, the boys were in great moods . . . I am living this up as long as possible! The only hitch in our morning was Baby Boy had a toxic diaper right before we walked out of the door but it was nothing we couldn't handle.

I wanted to share a pic of what my overflowing lunch bag looks like each day:



It varies a bit from day to day but it's usually filled to the brim. People have asked if I eat 5 - 6 times a day and truthfully, I eat probably 8 times a day. It does vary each day and all depends on my hunger level. I listen to my body but on average, it does seem like it's every 2 - 3 hours. I try not to eat past 800 PM but if I'm hungry, like last night, I will eat.

My breakfast wass my usual oatmeal:


I've been trying to increase my water intake even more. I've noticed that since the holidays it's dropped somewhat. That's very unusual for me. I heart water!

On the agenda today, I have a 3 mile run and I'm leaving work early. Both Big Boy and I have dental appointments! Also, I wanted to wish The Lover a terrific birthday. I know he doesn't read my blog but maybe he will one of these days. Happy birthday, Lover! For 3 weeks, I will be younger haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment