Wednesday, January 20, 2010

D'OH!!!

When I got home yesterday evening, I realized I had left my camera at work. Oops! I took pics with my phone. The quality isn't great but it will do! Last night's recap will be first. I was feeling pretty snacky so those darn pretzel crackers were quickly devoured. Baby Boy fell asleep so I took that opportunity to do some yoga. You know, yoga is a lot harder than I thought. I've done it before but it must have been super easy or something because I did get my sweat on. Yes, that is a Dora couch. No, I don't care if they have girls' toys. Yes, I need to clean up. ;0)



Dinner was ok. It was much better in my head that in reality.

I had thoughts of making a healthy dumpling. Mine was filled with imitation crab, cukes and non-fat cream cheese. Combine all ingredients and spoon into dumpling wrapper. Seal with a bit of water. Bake at 400 degrees until outside is lightly browned. Flip once. It was definitely lacking something. Next time, I will use less cream cheese. It was too "crab rangoon" and I'm not a fan of those. The Lover's version was better (I didn't eat any). I made his with sausage instead.

I wasn't feeling satisfied after dinner so I had some mint Oreos. Damn those things!

I woke up this morning already dreading the 7 mile tempo run I have on the books today. I had to give myself a mental talking to and pump myself up. I'm sure I'll have to do it a few more times before the actual run.

Breakfast was delish!


Overnight oats again. I love this stuff! To make this version:
  • 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
  • 1/2 (maybe a tad more) non-fat plain yogurt
  • dash of milk (maybe 1 tablespoon?)
  • 1 small diced apple
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 4 chopped almonds
  • 1 - 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
Mix oatmeal, yogurt, milk, brown sugar and apple together. Store in fridge overnight. Next morning - add toppings and dig in! Easy, peasy, very palate please-y.

Check out my lunch bag. It was overflowing today:


Do you have to pump yourself up before working out or are you ready to go every time?

No comments:

Post a Comment