Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Time, Please

Morning! Hope you had a restful night. I got a good night's sleep in and I still didn't want to wake up this morning. Something about rain storms just makes me want to stay in bed. The Lover took the boys to daycare this morning so I got to sleep in for 30 minutes! Whoop! I love that. They slept in until 730 AM so my morning was relatively quiet and I even got to finish watching The Biggest Loser. How juicy was that episode? I'm interested to see what is going on with the Red Team.

The return of my warm coconut oatmeal!

I really wanted something warm and filling. Hit the spot. I had about 3/4 of it. Coconut, I missed you greatly! A 3 miler is on the agenda today and I'm slammed at work. I need more hours in a day!

What is on the agenda for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment