Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Already?

YAWN!! It seems like I just closed my eyes and it was already time to wake up. The snooze button was my friend. Even though I overslept by 30 minutes, I still managed to get to work on time. I'm not even sure how that happened but it was a Monday Miracle! Luckily, the boys were both in fairly good moods and cooperative. My coffee times three was definitely a must this morning. My warm oatmeal was also calling my name once I got settled in at work:



My oatmeal contained:
  • a little more than 1/2 cup oatmeal (prepared with 1 cup of water)
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 5 chopped almonds
  • 2 heaping teaspoons of shredded coconut
  • generous sprinkling of cinnamon
  • sliced banana
It hit the spot. I may shut my office door and do 20 push-ups to perk myself up. I do that from time to time and it works! There is a 4 mile run on the agenda today. A good sweat session get the blood pumping for sure!

If you are dragging at work, what do you do to wake yourself up?

No comments:

Post a Comment