Monday, January 11, 2010

Work it, move that beetch cah-razy!

Yes, as you may have guessed, this day continues to go well. Loving it! It's actually warm outside today. I believe we will be hitting almost 50 - big whoop! My run was great albeit very sweaty. The gym was a sauna today. Before my run, I had:

Like a ding dong, I decided to not bring water because it was a 3 miler and yes, it was a mistake. I ended up drinking directly out of the faucet. When you are desperate, you do what you have to do! I jogged back from the gym and pretty much guzzled my weight in H2O. For lunch, I couldn't bear the thought of something warm so I broke out the cold oatmeal.

I made this yesterday mid-morning and it was still very delicious! It contained:
  • an apple
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1/2 non-fat yogurt
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons sliced almonds
I wish I had coconut in it but I forgot to pick some up at the store. Boo. It was very filling and next time, I will add more yogurt. Because it was "cooking" for awhile, I felt like I needed a little more moisture.

Now off to pick up Big Boy! It's his first visit to the dentist. I'll have my camera ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment