I apologize for the lack of post last night. It got a little crazy. We headed over to Nana and Papa's house for a little visit. Before leaving, Nana hooked us up with brownies!
For dinner, I made BBQ chicken pizza. I used a variation of Meghann's recipe.
- light layer of Head Country BBQ sauce
- sprinkle of shredded cheese
- cooked chicken simmered in vegetable broth (I'm an addict!)
- another light layer of shredded cheese
For brekkie, I had another date with the Green Monster. I am officially hooked.
- 2 cups fresh (forgot to mention that yesterday) spinach
- 1.25 cups your choice of milk (I used cow's 1%)
- 1 banana
There are some pressing things I need to do and then The Lover and I are taking Baby Boy to visit the otolaryngologist to see if he needs tubes in his little ears. Boohoo.
Any advice for us on what to expect? We have absolutely no experience in the tubes department.