Sunday, January 10, 2010

We've survived!

Morning! Yes, we survived Crazy Saturday. It feels like we barely sat down. On the way to the wedding yesterday (was kind of a long drive), I had my cold oatmeal. It was delicious! I saw the recipe on another blog and had to try it out and make it my own. I highly recommend it! Before the wedding started, The Lover was hungry so we stopped at Braum's. I got the kid's meal:

At the wedding, I had this:

Everybody loves wedding cake! I took a sip of the punch. It was way sweet. I also didn't eat the icing on the cake. Not a huge fan of icing. The actual cake was really yummy. Oh and I had these pretzel crackers at my mom's. These were seriously addicting. She was awesome and watched the boys for a few hours while we were at the wedding:




I told The Lover that I was having dinner with my Big Sis so that was my excuse to get ready. The boys stayed the night with Nana. I made another cold oatmeal and scrafed it while I was at her house.

The Lover was super surprised and said he had no clue what was going on! That's my brother-in-law's head growing out of The Lover's shoulder.

I am not much of a drinker anymore. I had 2.5 pints of Boulevard Wheat with lots of water between each sip of brew. Gotta stay hydrated! There was tempting food all around:




I had a few bites from the fries and nachos. Two of those delicious, soft, warm pretzels went into my mouth! Those were so good. I have a soft spot for soft pretzels. YUM. The queso was a little too spicy for me so I only had a few dips of that.

Some more pics of friends and family:






In order: My awesome sister-in-law, Brandy (whom I totally consider my third sister), Baby Sis, my BFF, Angela (whom is an amazing person) and good friend, Kyla. We should totally hang out more. She has a 4  month old baby girl that I am desperate to meet. Good times! And I was glad to see that my cold sore is almost gone!

This morning, I had a slight headache and cough. Smoking is still allowed in bars in Oklahoma and it sucks! I am not used to be around that much cigarette smoke. Which is funny because The Lover is a smoker (only outside!). I made a yummy breakfast this morning:

It contained:
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 1.5 cubed eggplant
  • broccoli
  • sammie thin with apple butter
  • mandatory coffee
I topped the veggie scramble with salsa. Delish! On the agenda today: Get the boys from Nana, trip to Wally World (shiver!) for dog food and fresh fruits and veggies, lots of hydration, laundry (boo) and my 9 miler this afternoon. I'm hoping it will warm up!

Also, I am worried Baby Boy has chicken pox. He has a few bumps on his tummy that look like boils or something. Anyone have experience with this? What does it look like? He doens't act sick at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment