Saturday, January 30, 2010

All Work & No Play Makes Retta Batty

It's Day 3 of being cooped up and I have to say, the beautiful snow is losing its charm very quickly. I say we are cooped up but really, we've gone to places that are probably within a 5 - 10 mile radius.

We all slept in until 800 AM. That was crazy in itself. Very nice though. My sleep pattern is all wonky. Anyhoo, both boys woke me up and I needed some coffee STAT. Don't you love the timed coffee makers? I still set mine even on weekends. The Lover decided he wanted to take us to breakfast. No complaints here! We went to a local place, Beverly's. I had the vegetarian omelet with hash beezys and 3 small pancakes.

The omelet was filled with broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers and cheese. It was wonderful! And too much food. I had 2/3 of the omelet, a few bites of the hash browns 1.5 pancakes. Baby Boy loved the pancakes and omelet. The Lover finished the rest of my plate. It was yummmmmy. Since I had such a heavy brekkie, I will probably make a Green Monster for a late lunch. I've been craving one. Crazy huh?

I'm totally feeling those pike crunches and other core moves from doing the Jillian Michaels DVDs the last two days. It's a good burn!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those hash browns look amazing!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog- I guess we all have "I have nothing to say" moments :)

    ReplyDelete