Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mom-Bot in Action

I am SO lazy right now. We went to my mom's to pick Big Boy up. I hate leaving my mom's house. I'm lucky that she lives about 30 minutes away but sometimes, a girl just really misses her mama! Especially her mama's cooking. A couple hours before we went to my mom's, I had some leftover stir fry. This is the last of it!



The Lover decided he was hungry so we went to a Mexican joint. I decided to have a half order of bean and cheese nachos. It was not good. I had about 1/3 of the plate. Can you believe this is considered a half order?



EW. I am now sipping on a cup of coffee, hoping that I will get in the mood for cleaning. We've cleaned the living room, kitchen and dining room but I've run out of steam. I'm hoping Mom-Bot will kick in again and I get some laundry finished up. I swear the laundry and dishes are neverending. I had hoped to get some yoga in but cleaning may be it for me today. Honestly, all I want to do is watch "Locked Up Abroad" and maybe doze off. . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment