Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tired Tuesday

YAWN. I mean, morning! It was tough getting out of bed today. The snooze button was my friend. I finally peeled my booty out of bed at 6:15 and stumbled to the coffee pot. It was a 2 1/2 cup morning! I got this chocolate soy milk that I've been trying in my coffee.

It's okay. I probably won't buy it again. I love flavored coffee but I will try something else when this runs out. I know I really want to find that chocolate peppermint creamer but MUST. STAY. AWAY.

Now that the insanity of the holidays are over, The Lover is back to getting his rotating days off. He took the boys to daycare this morning. Usually, I take the boys to daycare 4 days out of the week. During the holidays, I took them everyday. 'Twas rough. Getting the boys and myself ready and leaving the house on time is usually a fiasco. I try to make my lunch and lay our outfits out the night before but I usually only make it to packing lunch. I am a dawdler so I know that sucks a lot of time. I'll stand in front of my closet and space out. Hmmm . . . maybe I should stop doing that? I get it from my mommy. :0) Anyhoo, I really enjoyed my break from taking them to daycare. Ahhhhhh.

I had the best intentions of getting up early and getting my strength workout in but that didn't happen! So I have a hot date with Jillian Michaels after work!

For breakfast, my normal oatmeal was back to being normal-sized:


Doesn't that look inviting? Like a nice, warm Tuesday Smile! It contained:
  • 1/2 cup oatmeal
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 teaspoons brown sugar
  • sprinkle of cinnamon
  • sprinkle of sliced almonds
  • 1 sliced banana
  • cup of herbal peppermint tea
Also, Baby Boy and I shared last night's dessert:


  • 1.5 scoops of chocolate ice cream
  • 1 dark chocolate Ghiradelli square
  • sprinkle of sliced almonds
If you have children, what is your morning routine? Is it wacky and circus-like or is it a smooth sailing? Hope you have a great Tuesday! And big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Big Sis!

1 comment:

  1. the chocolate peppermint coffee cream is to die for by the way!

    ReplyDelete