Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fore!

The driving range was fun but still a bit chilly. Before leaving Baby Sis and I shared shrimp spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce. I had two. These were delish although somewhat strong on the cilantro.



She gave The Lover, Baby Boy and me instructions on swinging the club. Although both The Lover and I have played before, it's been YEARS. I had forgotten everything about form, how to hold the club . . . And she bought me this super cute golf glove.



Here are some pics of our driving range adventures:










I'm wearing the white hoodie. Look at Baby Sis' awesome form! I was pretty cold so I was finished early. When we wrapped it up, I was starving. I felt creative and decided to make a baguette sammie for a late lunch.

My sammie contained:
  • one baguette, toasted
  • one gala apple
  • 1.5 wedges of Laughing Cow swiss cheese
Slice baguette legnthwise and lightly toast. Spread cheese on both sides and place apple slices on sammie. Toast sammie lightly and enjoy! It was creamy, crunchy, flaky - delish. I could live on baguettes. Dinner will more than likely be late. The Lover and Baby Boy are doing some yard work while Baby Boy and I relax.

Does swinging the golf club count as cross-training? I'm pretty sure my back will be sore tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment