Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exciting News!

Today is dragging a mite bit. Just found out The Lover won't be home until 700 PM. Boo. I wanted to get a sesh of Jillian in. I may be able to squeeze it in but just in case I couldn't, I hit the gym at work to do some cross-training. Before striking out, I had:


  • baby carrots
  • garlic Sabra hummus
I seriously cannot get enough of that stuff. It may cause garlic breath but it is worth it. I got in 25 minutes on the elliptical machine:



I don't love the elliptical but I don't hate it either. I also got in 7 or 8 minutes on the stationary bike:



I do really hate the stationary bike. As you can tell by my cheesy photo! My guess is that I burned about 120 calories doing both. I know cross-training makes you a stronger runner but all I wanted to do was run! I have an 8 mile speedwork run tomorrow so I may quickly change my tune.

Lunch was super filling and really hit the spot. Chicken sandwich with grapes for dessert.



My sandwich contained:
  • about 3 oz chicken breast
  • half a sweet potato
  • baby spinach
  • sammie thin
Both the chicken and sweet potato needed to be used soon. Microwave the sweet potato until it's soft. I think mine was a little over cooked since it kept falling apart. Slice into cirlces and put on sammie. It makes a delicious but somewhat creamy addition! I'm seriously thinking about undoing my buttons on my pants! I think the grapes pushed me over the edge!

On to my exciting news! Big Sis is at a 1 cm so my second nephew should be here SOON. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment