Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cabin Fever!

I'm still in my PJs. Is that sad? But, I've been busy! The Cleaning Quest continues. I've done laundry, scrubbed the stove, swept the kitchen . . . if I could just get past the main living areas and into the bedrooms, that would be fantastic. Though, by looking at the kitchen, it doesn't look like much was accomplished. It's like the boys trail behind me and undo what I just did.

So I talked myself out of going to the mall to spend my Victoria's Secret birthday coupon. I really, really wanted to go. Trust me! I just couldn't justify spending the money on something like perfume or body lotion. I would rather have a new purse or running shoes. And running shoes, I need! So long, coupon. Maybe next year?

My mid-morning snack was Pumpkin Yogurt.

I used the rest of the container. There is between 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup in that bowl of goodness. Add 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 1/4 cup pumpkin flaxsee granola. Nom-ilicious!

Lunch was alfredo spinach pizza:

After lunch treat was a half slice of Retta's Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Seriously to die for.

I got Baby Boy down for a nap and was feeling snackie so I had two handfuls of Tostito's Multigrain tortilla chips. YUM. Now, I need something to do because cabin fever is setting in. The Lover is napping on the couch and I refuse to take a nap. I will feel so lazy and like I wasted the day.

Do you ever stay in your PJs all day or do you get dressed, even if you're staying home all day?

2 comments: